Charity or Donation


If you’re donating a car that’s worth more than $5,000, you need a qualified auto appraisal to use when filing your taxes. Our USPAP compliant appraisal report is the document you need to submit to the IRS along with a form 8283 signed by our licensed auto appraiser.

Leave a Reply